I'm excited to watch my family grow and excited for another little baby. With Wilson just days away from turning one, I constantly think about how he is no longer my little baby. Sure, sometimes he wants to snuggle and be comforted, but now he wiggles away and crawls off and soon I'm sure running off. So I'm happy that in what seems like a while away, although not really, I will have another little baby to take care of.
16 May 2011
Wilson's important news.
I'm excited to watch my family grow and excited for another little baby. With Wilson just days away from turning one, I constantly think about how he is no longer my little baby. Sure, sometimes he wants to snuggle and be comforted, but now he wiggles away and crawls off and soon I'm sure running off. So I'm happy that in what seems like a while away, although not really, I will have another little baby to take care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.