30 May 2011

Pool vs. Beach

Well it looks like Wilson is a pool baby! Yesterday we went over to our good friends, Rebecca and Mitchell Stewart's apartment complex and took Wilson for a swim in their pool complex.

Being Biloxi, it was a warm, breezy day. The pool felt wonderful and we all had a great time!
I bought Wilson this floaty but I'm wondering if I should've invested in one with a shade canopy over it. But I will say that this one is very sturdy. I didn't have to worry about it tipping over if Wilson got too excited, and he seemed to really enjoy watching everyone swim, especially the little kids that were playing in the pool too.

He had the most fun though when Daddy took him out of the floaty and let him "swim" around the pool. I've never seen such a happier baby!

So we may in fact become pool people instead of beach people here even though we live less than a mile from the beach!

Andy has a 4 day weekend and we are now on our last day of this 4 day weekend. We plan on just relaxing at home and being lazy. Gotta enjoy days like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.