19 January 2012

Breast feeding sucks.

So I am now enduring my second bout of a blocked duct. My right breast hurts like crazy. Like someone punched me right in the chest. I have a fever and chills one minute and the next I'm sweating like crazy. I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep but I have two babies to take care of. Any time I bend down I start to feel dizzy and light headed.
Seriously this blows. I have to keep Callie nursing even though all I want to do is sleep. Could I whine more? Yes, I could.
I'm hoping by tomorrow I feel better. My house is completely wrecked since I was a slug on the couch today. Thank god tomorrow is Friday. Andy is going to get up with Callie, so I'll actually get a full nights rest!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! I just got sick last night - sinus infection, sore throat, fever, and my husband leaves for 2 weeks today. Yay.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.