So having two under two has been very busy for this mommy. Trying to maintain the schedule I had for W while starting a completely unknown one with my newborn has been interesting to say the least.
So far C is a total night owl and is most awake/fussy from 8pm to 1am. Which makes for a very tired mommy and daddy!
We got really lucky with Andy getting to take a lot of time off this past month which helped me out a lot and also made it hard to figure out what our schedule is really going to be like when it's just us at home, like it normally is.
I keep jabbering about schedules but really this is supposed to be about C hitting 1 month!
So here we go:
She is now fitting 3 month clothing easily and the newborn clothing is super snug on her. Especially onesies. I have a hard time getting those off and on her.
We now can finally start cloth diapering although I have a couple packs of diapers so I'll probably use them up first.
She is now in size 1 diapers for disposables. And we have had a couple terrible blowouts with the huggies newborn diapers. Hopefully it's just because she is too big for them.
Another funny thing is C has the most gas I've ever heard of a baby girl having. W at her age didn't have seem to have half the gas she has. And boy do they stink!
I think she is losing her hair some but she still has more than W. I'm pretty sure he started to lose his right about now too.
I don't know about weight/height because we don't go in until she hits 2 months but she did gain/grow from her 2 week appointment so that's great.
All in all life is great! We just had to say goodbye to Andy's parents who drove down and stayed with us for a short but wonderful week.
I'll have to blog more about that. My short short mommy break is over and it's now back on mommy duty!
04 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.