26 January 2012

Body after baby #2


Thought I would do one last update. Here I am at 7 weeks after giving birth.

I'm weighing now to 116 to 118 pounds. So still a little off from the 115 I was pre-pregnancy. Still I'm happy with where I am. If I lose any more weight fine. If not. That's fine as well.


Still breastfeeding. (SHOCKINGLY) For some reason my boobs actually work this time. I get crazy tingles when my milk lets down. Something that never happened when I breastfed with Wilson.

Callie does still get some formula. Most of the time it's if she still seems really hungry after I've nursed her. Or in the middle of the night. I'll give her a 2 oz bottle and then let her nurse more.

So far it's working. I worry though if I will continue to produce enough milk for her though.

Anyhoo, back to me. Umm yeah. So I still have a belly but I've never not had a little belly.

Still not exercising, why you ask? Because I get about 4 to 5 hours of sleep and have to wrangle a 20 month old and a 7 week old. Are you friggin crazy? Exercise. Hah!

Just trying to keep us all clean, fed, and alive is enough for me.

Nothing else really changed for me. Oh wait. I feel like my tummy looks flabbier. Which is weird. I guess maybe it got stretched out more? So I guess I do need to excercise. Or at least do some crunches.

2 comments:

  1. Anna, you look amazing!!!! god I wish I look that good after my second kid... how is it that you weigh 118 and I weigh 158???? where are those extra 40 pounds? anyways, you can do crunches after the babies get a bit older.... you're stunning the way you are!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.