21 February 2012

So what had happened was...

Sometimes like today, I think I may be the only parent to ever experience stuff like this.
I got inspired to try and be a cleaner and more organized person.
This morning was like any other. Both babies were awake. I turn on Sesame Street for Wilson. Nurse Callie until she passes out again.
So then she fell asleep, Wilson was what I thought watching the TV so I run into the kitchen and try to unload/load the dishwasher.
I realize that it is entirely too quiet in the living room.
Normally this means that Wilson has found the controller, changed the channel, somehow gotten my phone and deleting everything off of it.
I look around the corner and see him standing on his slide toy. More specifically I notice something on both of his hands.
What did he get into that would make that?
Why yes. My son pooped and squished it through both his hands. YUCK.

The worst thing is I checked him right before going in the kitchen. I know his schedule and was expecting one.
What I did not expect in that less than 10 minute time frame is that he would know he deuced it and proceed to check it out with his hands.

So my attempt at being clean/productive turned into disinfect everything and give my son a bath.
While he was taking his bath I just HAD to call my in laws to tell them about what THEIR grandson had done.


My father in law told me to write this down so I'd have a funny story to look back on in life.
When poop is involved. I'm not laughing.

2 comments:

  1. You poor thing! You will laugh about it later I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! I'm laughing. Does that count? ;-) But seriously, that Wilson is a stinker!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.