The sickies saga continues.
Andy apparently has a crazy sinus infection. I've got a little something as well, but I'm not as near bad off. Just kind of feeling not 100%
The kiddos seem fine.
So funny toddler story time:
Today, at some point Andy and I were distracted and not in the living room for a couple minutes.
I go out there and see a Wilson with the pink sorter shape bucket and a boatload of ornaments he had picked off.
It was pretty dang funny to go in and see half my tree bare from the bottom up. I think he would've gotten more but his bucket was filled up.
Oh silly toddlers.
Callie has been crawling a lot more on her hands and knees instead of baby at crawling! She can pull herself up on almost all the furniture now as well. Not quite cruising around the furniture but getting close!
She's also battling a yucky rash which I'm pretty sure is a yeast infection.
I maybe have to stick her in some disposables to get it to clear up. Poor baby girl!
29 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.