I attempted to take the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt, but it was very crowded, and went fast. The kids seemed to like it, but hated the waiting part. (Me too, kids.) We managed to get a couple eggs, and I managed not to lose either of them in the masses.
We decided to try out Tucker Duke's for dinner. All local products, and it was amazing.
You know how sometimes you eat like fast food, and you just feel terrible afterwards? Totally didn't happen! We did have a food coma though, but can you blame me?! Look at this thing. (We both could only manage about half of it.)
My cuties being cute at Tucker Duke's.
And lastly, their Easter Buckets. I decided on these because they were cheap, and can be reused for our beach trips!
Not too much candy in the bucket, I forgot to buy toothbrushes this year. But these Bunny Tail white cheddar balls are pretty tasty.
We've hidden some eggs that have candy around the house and out in the backyard. Maybe someday they will notice them!







No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.