12 April 2014

The last couple days.

The weather has been amazing these past couple days. Perfect Spring weather for playing outside! 

I've been trying really hard to get the kids out, and try to put in a little exercise time in as well. The scale keeps creeping up, and I know it's because I've been putting off doing any kind of physical activity. I enjoy being lazy, far, far, too much. 

Also, I enjoy eating. So I'm hoping to at least stop any more weight gain. I'm too short, I don't have much room to hide any extra luggage. And unfortunately it's not going to places I would like for it to go to.

So no huge life style change, just need to commit to maintaining what I have, and maybe make it less jiggly. 

My kids on the other hand, seem to be burning any and all fat off their little bodies. They are having so much fun, playing with all their sand toys, water table, going to the playground, the beach, they are really living the life! 

With beach time though, I have now found sand every where. I can't seem to escape it! Ahhhhh! 

Like everything else in life, I both love/hate the sand.

I hate it in my car, but love it on the beach. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.