04 April 2014

That story where your brother cut your hair....

It started out like any other typical day with two munchkins. I had to run and mail my defective laptop battery to the ups store. So I put the kids in the car, and since it was a nice day, took them to the park that was nearby.


They experienced their first tire swing. I might've spun them too hard on it, but they loved it, and no one fell off, or got sick.

Came home to a clean house. (Shocking, because I left it a complete mess) Got some news that is pretty nerve wracking to take.

Spent the next couple hours freaking out. The kids were playing nicely, running back and forth from the living room to Wilson's room. Then, like the nun in Madeline:




They found my crafting scissors. Callie's hair was in a pony tail this day. That pony tail was hacked off.
You might look at this picture and think, "Oh well that's not that bad."
And you are right. It's not bad. It actually reminded me of a very odd looking shag haircut. But it was way too shaggy.


I gave Callie and ice cream cone, and start trying to fix some of the damage. I'm no professional hair cutter, so I just kept trying to hack, and avoid ice cream cone melting everywhere.
She did pretty good considering, her brother had been hacking at her hair, and now her mother. But, I think when ice cream is involved, it's pretty easy to be cool with stuff.



I'm try to adjust to the fact that my baby girl got her first haircut, by her not even 4 year old brother. Maybe someday I'll laugh. Hopefully, this will be my only hair cut story. But with my crazies.. you just never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.