20 January 2011

8 months old!

Yay to my baby being 8 months old now! Right now it is snowing like crazy. It literally looks like the inside of a snowglobe out there. It's cool and also depressing at the same time! Love looking at it, hate driving in it.

So looks like Mommy and Wilson will be snowed in today. I think his other tooth may be bothering him as he has been a little cranky today, and he keeps wanting to bite me. He'll grab my fingers and try to bite them and for some reason thinks eating my leg is also a good idea as well. Oh and when he tries to go for my feet. ACK!

I'm so ticklish in my feet I try to keep them away so he won't try to chew on them. But my little darling is taking a nap again right now so it's just me, looking out the window, watching the snow fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.