18 January 2011

I can't stand this!



How will I ever be able to discipline such an adorable face like this? Seeing all of Wilson's little expressions just melts my heart. It's certainly not the easiest job but the best one I could ever have!

I marvel at how big he is getting. How he is constantly learning to do new things. They aren't even major milestones but little things you notice. Like how he holds his toys better, and how he balances himself while sitting up, how he loves to play with his duck in the bath, how he is babbling little baby noises, how he watches other people especially little children near his age.

Someday he is going to be walking and talking and his own little person! I can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.