Apparently for Wilson you can! He bounced literally ALL morning! It was crazy he was bouncing so loud you could hear his feet hit the ground and the jumperoo made tons of noise. He was super happy doing it just bouncing non stop.
Then it was time for some cereal and then a nap. When he woke up from his nap. MAN OH MAN! He just was not happy! He played for a little bit but it seemed like every little thing frustrated him. Got him down for another nap in the afternoon and then when he woke up from that nap he was even more cranky!
How is this possible?! LOL
I think.. he really must've out-bounced himself? How does one go from being super happy bouncing away to just cranky?
He went to bed earlier than normal tonight though at around 7:45 pm so I think all that bouncing made for a tired and fussy baby.
Still though, it was soooo cute seeing him bounce like crazy! He just recently figured out how to bounce really good in it so I imagine he is now working muscles that he hadn't before.
I have a video that I'll have to get on here to upload at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.