Someone decided that they wanted to wake up at midnight last night. Woke me right out of my sleep! I haven't been woken up like that in a very long time! Wilson started sleeping through the night pretty well right around 12 weeks. If anything I would get woken up at around 5 am which isn't bad but still way too early! Luckily though I would normally be able to put him right back to sleep. So I'd get to sleep until 7am or 8am.
Last night though being woken up at that hour really threw me for a loop! I think I had entered that REM because when I woke up I felt very disorientated. Then it took me a while to fall asleep since I was wondering if he was actually asleep or not.
Then this morning he wakes up at like 6:45 am. UGH. No going back to sleep for mom.
That whole saying "I slept like a baby." has to be the worst falsehood ever! I don't want to sleep like a baby where if I move I wake up or waking up every couple hours. I want to sleep like I'm in a coma. Just out for a good 8-9 hours.
Sure some babies do that but not my son! He doesn't sleep badly that is. Just not as good as his mom. I wonder if as he gets older it will get better or if he will turn into those early riser kids.
I promise you I NEVER woke up in time to watch saturday cartoons. My mom would have to literally wake us up to get out of bed for school. Even now I still LOVE my sleep. In fact I want to take a nap but that probably would be a bad idea. Because my naps are like 2-3 hours long.
The sad thing is with all this sleep you'd think I'd be a nightowl but no. I go to bed at like 10 or 11pm. I mean pre-Wilson I was a bit more of a nightowl but even then 1am was my max. And if I slept til 1am that meant I was probably waking up at 10am.
Ahhh sleep! I love you!
06 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.