13 January 2011

Teething.

Someone is definitely been cranky the past couple days and is definitely teething! I can feel the bulges where his top teeth are going to be coming in and I swear I think I can feel one of the edges poking out.

Phew.

I keep waking up expecting to see them but all I can see are maybe very faint little white spots. He doesn't let me really look around in there and for some reason doesn't like for me to try to feel with my finger. I figured he'd like getting the chance to chomp on it, but maybe his gums are too sore?

I haven't given him anything really, no teething tablets or orajel. But I sure am not liking this crankiness!

The other day I was pretty much over the whole thing. He had been awake from 1:45 pm. No nap at all and was just super cranky/fussy/monster baby.

I can't wait to see what the rest of the teeth bring. (sarcasm)

He went right to bed at 8pm though but almost 6 hours of non stop fussy baby can really get to a person. Phew!

I really need to learn to go to bed earlier or something. Wilson is napping right now so I actually have some time to fix dinner and relax. That is until he wakes up again! AHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.