
For us to be living in our super cute house! I've been working on the downstairs bathroom and the upstairs bathroom but haven't taken any pictures just yet.
We only had bathroom stuff for one bathroom and that is currently packed away and will be going in our master bathroom, so I had to buy all new bathroom stuff for the two other bathrooms.
The two other big things on my list is getting a guest bed for hopefully family that will be wanting to come down and visit and a washer and dryer.
I know my dad has already said he is for sure visiting and I think my in laws may try to make a trip down as well, and my brother too.
The weather actually got cooler the past couple days and I was actually cold! Well I guess I probably shouldn't have been wearing a tank top. It was only 70 degrees. LOL
Andy has a 3day weekend today and is currently sleeping in. Something he never gets to do anymore!
Wilson is just a couple days from being 10 months old. Oh my.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.