Wilson is constantly banging his head on the coffee table at my in laws and I've decided that when we move, I want to invest in a more safer coffee table.
So here are a few ones that I saw at target and like:
This leather looking one is 200.00
I like it because its a little wider than just a storage bench and it looks like Wilson wouldn't hurt his head quite as much if he knocks against it. I'm not a huge fan of the color though.
This one is 150.00
I like both colors though but I was trying to go with a red color.. I feel like I have enough brown in the couches and the furniture so I'd probably lean towards the burnt orange color and try to mix it up with the red accents that I have. Hmmm..
The cheapest at 130.00
I'm not sure how I feel about this one.. I threw it in there because its a 3 piece set but I'm just not a fan of how dark it is.. maybe I need to buy new couches instead! LOL
wow looking Amazing and Cool!!Really Nice!!
ReplyDeleteand affordable Cost.
Coffee Tables
Love the last one...but the red one is nice also!
ReplyDeleteI like the last one because you get three seats for the price of one, and they don't all have to be in the same area of the room. Gives Wilson more things to explore as well. Aunt Lynn
ReplyDelete