16 March 2011

Life in the deep South so far.

Right now we are in this weird limbo! We have our house, but no furniture! We are living in a 1 bedroom unit that has a full kitchen and washer and dryer but it is not a home.

The very nice thing is the hotel is on base so I'm very close to Andy. The not nice thing is everything else is off base! LOL

Biloxi is from everything I can tell a bit bigger than Muncie. I think that that is because this is very much a travel/vacation spot. We are a half a mile from the gulf and there is a highway right off of it that I like to drive on and look at the gulf coast and the everything.

One plus is their mall actually has a food court!

I know that this is just a temporary thing, we will only be living here for like 6 months, but I really want to be all settled in our very cute house.

There is going to be a very nice space down in the living room for Wilson to run around.

Of course the house is going to look like a toy factory though because once the movers come I'll be able to have all his toys out finally!

The movers come on Friday and I'm hoping it doesnt take them longer than a week to get down here.

Hopefully by then Andy will be all moved in as well!

Life with a crawling baby has been amazing and scary so far! He is constantly bonking his head on evertything and loves outlets and drawers and will open and close them on his fingers.

He's been jabbering a lot too! Sometime I think he knows that he is calling for me when he says "Ma-Ma"

Andy is trying desperately to get him to say "Da-Da" but so far its just the MMM sounds.

The newest adorable thing is sometimes he will scrunch his face up all cute when he's looking at you! I need to try to get it on video or picture because it is just the most adorable thing!!

Well hopefully I'll have more to blog about in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.