Everything can change. I'm finding that out right now in my life, with everything going on.
Wilson has now started to crawl and I'm amazed by it. For weeks now he had been pushing up on his hands and knees and not moving anywhere and all of a sudden now, or maybe it wasn't so sudden, he was now learning to sit himself up from a laying down position, to now actually crawling.
I also went and visited my mom and family this past week. It was wonderful getting to see my mom, stepfather, and two sisters!
The last time I had seen Sarah, who is the youngest, was when she was Wilson's age! And now here she is, going to be starting school in September! How time flies!
Wilson is getting more teeth as well and has been very drooly and wanting to bite everything.
Another HUGE change coming up is just around the corner.
I'm nervous, excited, scared. This is going to be a new life for all of us as a family. Having Wilson so close to our family and now taking him away. I'm losing a sense of security, that I personally never really had growing up.
I'm hoping for an easy transition, to not feel overwhelmed, to be able to make friends, and settle into a temporary kind of life until another big change happens.
We signed up for this, a life of constant change, I even grew up in a lifestyle like this, but I didn't have the security of family and friends like I have now. It's a bittersweet feeling for sure.
I only hope that we will have lots of times together, and wonderful memories to make for our family.
At some point I'm going to have to post pictures but I'll probably just put them up on facebook! So if you are my friend on there check them out!
07 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there precious one! Just so you know, you will always have family, no matter how far away you go......because our hearts are always with you wherever you are. Love you and miss you. Enjoy this life you have chosen, it's going to be very exciting! Love, Aunt Lynn
ReplyDelete