
How far along? 20 weeks!
Weight gain/loss: 120.0 looks like I finally have started the inevitable weight gain!
+4 pounds now!
Maternity clothes? None yet. I'm still not fitting any of my maternity shirts and I'm filling my shorts out but not so bad that I need to wear the band with them.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Starting to get uncomfortable now, I'm normally a belly sleeper and with the belly explosion, I know I'm about to have to start laying on my side instead.
Best moment this week? The belly explosion that seemed to happen overnight!
Food cravings: I want to eat everything! Of course! Love love love fresh fruit though.
Gender: Unknown still! A little over a week left though!
Belly button in or out? Still in
Movement? Kicks and rolls! So far this one seems a bit more active than Wilson was.
What I miss? Sleeping on the belly easily.
What I'm looking forward to: Next Tuesday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.