How far along? 22 weeks!
Weight gain/loss: 120.8 I'm just gonna go ahead and say +5 pounds. I am really starting to think my scale must be broken! How can I weigh so little???
Maternity clothes? Still not really anything. My shirts still don't fit me at all and my shorts are still easy to fit into. Too hot to wear anything else other than shorts and comfy clothes which fit me all throughout my pregnancy last time.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Definitely uncomfortable now, I'm normally a belly sleeper and with the belly explosion, I now have to sleep on my side. There is now a pillow in between that I lay on in between Andy and I. I call it my "barrier pillow"
Best moment this week? Getting baby girl clothes! and mostly for free!
Food cravings: I want to eat everything! Of course! Love love love fresh fruit though.
Gender: Baby Girl!!!!
Belly button in or out? Still in but starting to stretch out.
Movement? Lots of kicks, nudges, pokes. She is a hyper one in there!
What I miss? Sleeping on the belly easily.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting to buy more baby girl stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.