07 July 2011

Some fun guessing!

So of course when I was pregnant with Wilson I did some of those little online tests to predict his gender.

I got a lot of boy gender predictions and they were "right". I know that they don't really mean anything and really its a 50/50 chance of if you get a girl or a boy but isn't it interesting how there are some families where they are all boys or all girls?

I took the same gender test on thebump and it's telling me boy! While the other test I took tells me girl!

Looks like the chart is just as confused as I am! I've got a week and a half left until I find out though! I can't wait to find out so I can finally KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.