I normally do seraches using swagbucks and earn anywhere from 6-10 points randomnly and try to do a survey every now and then. I have mostly earned them all from just searching though!
There are tons of stuff you can redeem your points for but I save mine up to 450 points and then redeem it for the amazon $5 gift card. (basically a free $5 dollars!)
Here's what I bought completely free with .01 left over from my free 5 dollars:
Summer Infant Bibbity Bib!
The amazing Bibbity Rinse & Roll bib is made with a unique, flexible material that gently confirms to your child's body and adjusts for a custom fit from 6 months to 2 years. To keep the mess off your baby, the Bibbity is 100% waterproof and spills are caught by the built in scoop before landing on your child's lap. Made in the USA with FDA compliant materials that are safe for your baby.
Right now this bib is on sale for 4.99 with free Amazon Prime shipping!
I literally got this bib in less than 2 days and it was all for completely free!
This bib has been really great as well. Let's face it, no bib will actually catch all the crumbs your little one will make but this one is soooo much easier to clean! I literally rinse it off and it's ready to go again.
I bought a couple other "crumb catcher" bibs and after I would rinse them out the back which was kind of clothy and the velcro would still be wet and I didn't want Wilson to wear them all wet.
So this one has been a great investment!
I still have 10 more dollars to spend but I'm saving them all up for right now in case there is something I really want.
If you don't swagbucks you totally should though!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.