03 July 2011

I am Old Navy's slave.

Seriously, I have an addiction to Old Navy and I can't stop it!

Just got some clothes yesterday so I thought I would share them!



Just bought this top and it is sooo adorable! I wish it would come in other prints besides a dark blue because I would buy it!



I bought this on clearance for less than 5 dollars. It's so hot here I doubt I will get to wear it but perhaps in the fall?


So the reason why I even bought anything from oldnavy.com is because I realized that I do not fit my bathing suits in the chest department anymore.

I had to order a new one that hopefully fits better and got this:




As someone who has a larger chest on a smaller frame. I normally have to buy mix and match sizes because I'm a Small on bottoms and well I used to think Medium on top.

I now think I am a Large on tops. Partly because yes I am pregnant, and if you are lucky your boobs get bigger while pregnant. Or if you are like me, hoping your boobs don't get any bigger!

The top covers fairly well but I have A LOT of cleavage going on. I think I might have been able to get away with a Extra Large. Which sounds so ridiculous! I'm a barely 5'4 woman having to get an Extra-Large top?!?!

I'm really restraining myself from buying more stuff from Old Navy though, but I just can't help it! I love that store so dang much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.