1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?
I have to say that the
time change won't really make a difference to me? I think with the
summer soon to come though it will be nice to be able to play a little
longer at the park. Especially since we will have to wait a little later
to go outside for it to cool down.
2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?
I don't have an ipad. I
have an iphone though. And my laptop so I don't think I NEED an ipad. It
seems neat and all but I wouldn't even say I WANT it either. Plus with
grubbyhandsmcstinker. I'd get gross stuff all over it.
3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?
Gosh if money wasn't a problem. The one thing I would splurge on for sure would be to plan a fun vacation for all our family.
I'm
thinking Disney cruise, have all our family in a block of rooms. Let
the cousins play together and go to "daycare" together so we can have
some adult time and family time and enjoy hopefully nice weather. Even
if it is on a boat!
4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?
We met while working together. Both
of us had been working at the bank for a number of years, but even
though we worked in the same department we never had much interaction.
(Apparently,
Andy had a crush on me from the beginning.) Fast forward 4 years later
and we finally were working the same job and actually started talking,
and from there, we fell in love, got married and here we are now!
5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
Honestly I don't know? I bought a
two piece last summer while pregnant because I was very busty. I know I
could probably fit in it but while it's cute to have a little pregnant
belly in a two piece. I don't know if it's quite as cute post pregnant
belly.
I had bought a black one piece, but like I said. A little busty for being so short. So umm. The girls were not contained.
I think I may buy a tankini or a cute one piece that will hopefully contain the girls.
If I had a ton of money I'd probably buy a spanx swimsuit. I hear they are really flattering if you aren't supermodel skinny.
A Disney cruise sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteHere I come spanx swimming suit!
ReplyDeleteGrubbyhandsmcstinker! Oh man! You really made me laugh there! Enjoyed reading your answers =)
ReplyDelete