02 March 2012

Five Question Friday







1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
 I don't have a favorite yet. I have places I want to go and experience. But if I had to say just one it will always be the beach. Someplace warm, sunny, and not too crowded. 
I love getting to go places although since having two babies, we haven't done any. That's okay though. I know sometime in the future we will be taking all sorts of different ones so maybe I'll find out then where my favorite spot is.

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Getting to eat chocolate covered strawberries. Oh man. I don't just sample one though. I HAVE to eat at least six. In one sitting. Pleasure for me though = food hands down.

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?
I'm so not a fashion person. I wish I were. So I can't really say I have a favorite. I'm loving my leggings/jeggings though. They are so comfy! 

4. What are your spring break plans?
Spring break? What am I 17 years old? I have absolutely none. I'm sure when my kids are old enough and start getting spring breaks we might try to do something but as for right now. Nothing.

5. What baby names do you hate?
I really can't stand some of these celebrity baby names. Like for instance the newest one, Blue Ivy. Sorry. It's just too weird. I don't really care that the "blue" is significant for something. It's a color. And you named your daughter that. Or Apple. That's a fruit. What's significant about that? 
I won't say I hate them. I just don't understand why you name your child something so weird like that? 

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree about the weird Celeb baby names.

    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.