28 March 2012

He is a stinks.


I realize that I haven't blogged in a bit. We have some family staying with us so I have been trying to be a good hostess and hang out with them and of course two baby monsters to take care of. This is Stinks the other morning when he woke up he had a tuft of hair sticking up and it looked hilarious.

I'll have to sit down and blog when I can find some time. Callie is creeping up on 4 months and I think this is right around the time Wilson started teething so I'm curious to see if she is going to get teeth early like her brother or not.

I'm not looking forward to chomping down time on my boob but we will see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.