12 March 2012

I want to get inked... again.

I never thought I would ever want to get another tattoo but here I am! Not only do I want one, I seem to want a couple more!

I want one to symbolize my love for my children. I haven't found one yet that really speaks to me.
I don't want to just do their names type thing. But this tattoo makes me think of them.

"I carry your heart" so sweet. I did carry them both for 9 months. I love the placement of it and the quote but it doesn't completely speak to me.

Or should I do something that symbolizes them?  Like two little birds.


Perhaps more personally, I could do a small Tiger and Rabbit (Wilson and Callie's chinese zodiac signs.)














And I need one of these for sure:



3 comments:

  1. More power to you! I'm WAY too much of a wuss to get a tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to get another tattoo.. kind of.. I already have 5, which is MORE than enough.. but I have felt like I wanted one for Clara too. But just don't know what.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.