So tonight I gave Wilson his dinner of leftover Italian chicken and noodles and gave him a small cup with a very small amount of water in it.
Side story: if I try to give Wilson water in a sippy cup, it sits out all day untouched.
He runs around, pokes at his dinner, runs around some more, sits down at his chair and starts actually drinking the water in his cup! (shocking)
We tell him good boy and praise him for sitting at his table instead of climbing and standing on it.
He gets all happy and starts to take another drink of water, only this time he took too big of a drink and some of it spills in the carpet.
He then goes "oh no!" and runs into the living room and grabs Callie's burp cloth and comes back and starts to wipe it up.
It's only water but Andy and I were just amazed. It was the most adult thing we've seen our 2 year old now do.
It was terribly cute and after he "wiped" it up he even threw the cloth back on the ottoman in the living room.
Oh stinks!
24 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.