With the weather starting to get WAAAAYYYY too hot down here, it's a good thing that our base opened our pool up early.
We have gotten to go a couple times so far, the first two times being more in the evening after dinner. At like 6pm which was nice, no sun beating down on us, but for me, a bit chilly without the sun. It was a lot of fun.
Then we attempted to go before naptime, and that was a mistake. Wilson got cranky right away and Callie was cranky too. The first two times, she was a little cranky getting in the water, but then hung out in her floaty.
This last time though, I couldn't get her to be happy at all in it!
Oh well... we will be having many more pool trips in the future. So here are a couple pictures of them enjoying the pool.
These were all from our second time going, so as you can see, happy babies.
29 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They look like they are loving it now! So cute!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is adorable!! Where'd you get her floatie thing?
ReplyDeleteI know the brand is Swimways. I bought mine at target but they also sell ones that have canopies that attach which I think I would've liked.
DeleteI normally buy everything off amazon.com though! LOL