It's so odd to me that I already had Wilson sleeping through the night in his own crib already, at the same age as Callie.
He'd actually been sleeping through the night at 12 weeks.
With Callie everything has been different.
I breastfeed her. He was on formula. We swaddled Wilson, we don't with Callie.
BTW I'm actually blogging on my phone, while Callie is attached to me.
She just fell asleep and I haven't unlatched her yet.
I'm sad though. I napped with Wilson all the time but I was so eager to move him into his crib at night.
I wish I would've coslept with him. Even if he wasn't breastfeeding, just so I could be near him, like how I am with Callie.
I wish I could've been able to open my eyes and see him all chubby, sleeping sweetly.
I'm typing this up, and literally I have someone so beyond precious to me, nestled up against me, and I think about my son. Trying to recall all those precious moments with him when he was just a baby.
I might regret cosleeping so much later on. Callie might not like to sleep by herself. We might have night struggles trying to get her in bed. But when I look at that sleeping face.... I'll deal with it.
16 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.