So yesterday I did a first for both babies.
Firstly, I gave Callie her first taste of rice cereal.
She ate half of it okay. I made it a little runny so it was hard to spoon! This mommy is out of practice!
She started to get mad halfway through so I had to then feed the rest fast and give her the rest of my milk I had pumped to mix in with the cereal.
I think it made her more content and she slept pretty good last night. 6 hours through but I don't know if that was from the cereal since I gave that to her at like 6pm.
Then at 730 we went over to our good friends, the Stewarts, and had Rebecca cut Wilson's hair for the first time.
Almost 2 years old and never had a haircut although some friends and family would've cut it a lot sooner, I didn't think it was too long in the front. If it had been getting in his eyes we probably would've done it sooner. So Wilson was rocking a "mullet" for a while.
He did pretty good, I think. I got a lock saved and then the buzzing began.
He wasn't scared but I think more curious with what was going on. He wanted to turn his head when the shearer got close to his ears. The hardest was holding his head down to get the back and the sides by his ears. But not fussing just not used to it.
So now my baby boy looks like a big boy! I'm so curious to see if his hair is going to come in darker now or still light. Well he will never be a true blonde but he definitely has a dark blond hair.
So a first for both my babies and I finally can blog about it! Even if I did do it all on my phone! Thank you iPhone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




so cute!
ReplyDelete