31 May 2012

Wilson's 2 year stats

My lil guy is a munchkin!

Weight: 27 lb 6 oz
Height: 33.5 inches

Not sure where that places him on the growth scale but he's a tiny guy for sure!

He's been losing all his chubbiness and it makes me sad! I give him all the whole milk I can since he's such a picky eater. Sure wish I could fatten him up again!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I dont look forward to Levi loosing his chubs....we have already noticed him losing some in his face. Sad times :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so sad but Levi probably won't start losing it quite yet! Once he really starts walking is when they start to thin out! And get ready to invest in shoes like crazy! Wilson started off a size 2 when he started to walk and now wears a 7!

      Delete
  2. My son was picky and a skinny bean pole. I used to make him chocolate milkshakes all of the time with chocolate ice cream and whole milk. It helped.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.