21 August 2012

My heart could burst...

Even with all the stresses of traveling and coming back home. Trying to get us all settled back into normal daily routine, tantrums and cry-fests, and bed sleeping issues. Every day, I have little moments with both my children, where there is just so much love for them, that I feel like my heart could just burst from SO much love.

Even right now, I can feel this swelling in my chest, as I watch Callie play. When I call her name and she turns to me and gives me a little gummy smile.

When I sang and rocked Wilson in his room for his nap, and I could feel his sweet baby soft skin against mine. With his hand gripping my shirt, curled up against my body. His eyes getting heavy, and his long lashes fluttering.

I'll never get these moments back. I'll have so many new moments in our lives but these ones, right now, they are so precious. They are still my babies. Still so dependent on us.Still trusting us. We are still their world.

Little do they know, they will ALWAYS be ours.

It truly is amazing just how much my love for them are.

1 comment:

  1. bah...i know the feeling. being a mom is the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.