So later on today/tonight we will be making the 3 hour drive to Dallas and flying out to visit my mom, brother, and sisters, tomorrow.
EEP!
I have not prepared at all for this. In fact, I'm still not even half way packed yet!
Last minute packer I am. Plus just thinking about all the baby wrangling, running around with luggage, parking, loading, checking in that we will be doing, and I'm just ready to curl up into a little ball.
Oh well.
I am very excited to be using my Brica Roll 'n Go Car Seat Transporter though!!
I won it in a blog giveaway and honestly it is so nice!
I didn't have to put together anything! I literally just took it out the box and checked it all out and yep, it's ready to roll! (no pun intended?)
Wilson and Callie have the same car seat but she is still in her infant. We have decided to take his on for the plane trips.
Here's hoping that he will do better sitting in his car seat on the plane.
Back to packing and baby wrangling!
06 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWe're in Oklahoma so it also takes us 3 hours to get to Dallas.