20 August 2012

Traveling with 2 pt.2

So to continue on where I left off... Callie was hungry, Wilson was poopy, and we needed to get boarding soon.
STRESS OVERLOAD GO!

 Andy ran with Wilson to the family bathroom. Used the ONLY wipe we had on us on a very poopy-poop explosion diaper. (He also may have used water and toilet paper, but he claims he only used the one wipe) I'm standing with all our stuff, with a fussy baby.
 Oh, and this is our long 3 hour flight. Both babies had napped for almost 1.5 hours while we were waiting at the airport. So they are jacked. Pumped.
Like we gave them Redbull in their sippy cups. Doomed.

 Okay, well actually it wasn't that terrible. Andy made it back before we started boarding. We got on okay. The only terrible thing was we had no water for Callie to make her bottle, and boy, was she MAD. She's not a pacifier baby at ALL. So we literally couldn't get her to suck on anything (I wasn't willing to give her a lollipop like Wilson) to calm her down.
 All we could do was wait for the airline attendant to bring us the water. It took forver. :( She probably cried for a good 45 minutes. What is it about baby girls that they can just cry SO loud and high pitched and it's just like "AMG. What do I do?"
Once we got her bottle made and ready, she was a happy baby. But oh my gosh, those 45 minutes were just torture for us. Wilson was distracted by my phone and lollipop, so he was okay.

We had some issues trying to get him to not kick the seat. He didn't really seem to understand though. The more we tried to tell him no. The more he wanted to do it.

 Story. Of. My. Life.

 When we landed it was around 10pm. Very late. Babies are normally asleep by now, and have been for a couple hours. Andy and I are exhausted. It's a lot of work trying to keep them entertained, happy, not screaming, and clean.
 Oh and we are lugging around a diaper bag, carseat, 30 pound toddler, 20 pound infant, and anything else we could carry. (okay it wasn't all that much.) Anyways. We got to my mom's house by 11pm and put the babes to bed.
And fall into a coma.
 Also here are some other pictures I found to share.

This one is SO Precious! Callie passed out in the Ergo, Wilson passed out in his carseat. They both slept for 1.5 hours at the terminal.
Exhausted little boy.
Happy little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.