11 September 2012

Random ramblings.

I've been slacking on blogging, as much as I want to write down even the littlest detail, my selfish desires or my duties as a mother/wife/house maintainer pull me away.

Wilson is obsessed with poop. Not the act of it but if I change his or Callie's diaper he has to say "poo-poo" and other jargon that I can't quite figure out.

Or if he sees me potty-ing, he tells me it. Well i'd like to think its a good sign for potty training, but being that he gets upset when I try to sit him on the potty (which resulted in him peeing on me and the floor) I'd say that he's not ready yet.

Well at least I'm experiencing what it's like to change two little ones diapers.

Twins would be a piece of cake!!!

Callie has hit the fun stage of being mobile and crawling her way into everything!

She's obsessed with my phone and food.

She finally cut her two front teeth, which resulted in some crankiness, but I can't complain. She slept through the nights, but we had some fussy moments before bed.

Wilson still is taking his time with talking, he picks up new words here and there, but is still mostly baby jabbering. If he weren't saying new words I would be worried a lot more.

He also prefers to fall asleep in our bed, rather than his own. We've cut out the naptime if I can't get him to sleep at an early time, and I've noticed that if he does nap late, we have a harder time getting him in his own bed.

Like tonight, Andy was able to put him in his own bed with no problems.

Callie sadly is a 1 or 2 (if you count falling asleep in the jumper) napper. I'd love to get more but it's better that we can get her right down at 8 pm, than get another nap, which would push her bedtime back.

Andy and I are discussing if we want a 3rd baby.

Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't.

It's so hard to say we are done when we see the two amazing, adorable, drive us crazy, make us question why we had kids in the first place, little babies.

It's so hard, but it's so amazing.

We are going to wait a LOT longer this time if we do have one more amazing little one.

Check back in 3 years. (I'm in the one more mood if you couldn't tell.) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.