So our family has had an exciting past couple days!
On Wednesday, my husband went up for his Below the Zone board.
Basically it's a chance to go up in rank 6 months earlier. Which is huge for us.
We get a pay raise, and it helps Andy out in his career in the air force.
Thursday, we were all dying of anticipation, wondering when we would hear.
All day we waited, and heard nothing. So Thursday evening when Andy came home, he decided to stop obsessing over it, and that he'd find out eventually.
So Friday comes by and Andy finds out he was selected! We were all pretty happy.
This is something Andy worked really hard to try to get, it feels really great to have him win and be acknowledged for his efforts.
I'm really proud and happy for him. Being in the military has really helped shape him into the man he needed to become. Oh, he's still a work in progress (aren't we all?) but he has come a long ways.
Anyways, we have been excited and happy for this upcoming promotion!
09 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats!!! How exciting for you guys!! (How'd you change your comment format??)
ReplyDeleteMonica, I basically went to the disqus website and joined up and then imported my blog, it then gave me a code to put into my blogger. For a second there I thought I had scared people off with it. But I like it. It makes it easy to keep up with other blogs who have it if I comment on there. =) And thank you!
ReplyDelete