02 September 2012

Slacking on blogging.

I've been slacking a bit. Normally I might find some time to blog on my phone while watching Wilson run around and Callie scooting around.

But something has taken my attention away from that. That something is A Game of Thrones.


Umm, I'm a little obsessed.

Our neighbors let us borrow their Season 1 Dvds and I was hooked. Like mega hooked. Like I went and downloaded all the books and haven't put my kindle down.

Also I had to finish my other book Shadow of Night, the second novel from the All Souls Trilogy.

So I've been a reading maniac during my free time when the kids are happy and content and not interested in playing with mommy.


Also naptimes for Stinks has disappeared now. We get them randomly if he just happens to pass out somewhere on the floor or on the couch. But trying to stick to a scheduled nap for him was creating MAJOR complications in bed time. So we have cut them out and are getting his bed time back on schedule.

He's sleeping in his crib, but it has been converted to a toddler bed now. *Sniff sniff* He was climbing out of it too much so we decided to go ahead and take the railing off.

Callie just turned 9 months old and is a scooting little machine! She started learning to scoot about 3 weeks ago. It is SO different from Wilson's perfect crawl. He would push himself on his hands and knees for the longest time and rock back and forth, until he finally perfected it.

Callie, on the other hand, is perfectly fine doing her army crawl/scoot. She LOVES getting into everything, especially her brother's things.

If he leaves his sippy cup on the floor, that's the FIRST thing she's going after.

It's actually really funny to see Callie get over there so determined, only to have her big brother realize what's going on and yell "MINE!" and try to take it away.

I need to get her in for her 9 month stats. At her 6 months she weighed less than Wilson by a pound but was an inch longer.

I get the feeling that she will again weigh less but be longer. =)

So in a nutshell... I'm slacking, babies are keeping me on my toes, and I have way too many hobbies and not enough time for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.