By some crazy chance, we were able to put Stinks to bed in his bed! So I get to blog in my bed with no two year old constantly kicking me. Yay!
As you can see, I have an adorable baby girl. She is normally happy, curious, and eager to eat food of any kind.
But these past two days she has been the opposite of all those qualities afore mentioned.
I noticed two nights ago when we got back from the park, she felt hot. Then I tried to feed her dinner and she was so upset and didn't eat. That's when I knew she wasn't feeling good.
I thought also maybe she was just tired. So off to bath time aka scream time, and she cried the whole time I dried her off and put her clothes on.
I put her in her crib and surprisingly she went to sleep. I heard her a couple times in the night, but she never cried, she just made little noises. So I knew she hadn't slept very well. (Neither did I, thanks to the two year old.)
The next day was pretty rough. Cranky the whole day and still not eating. Also had a cranky two year old because I couldn't take Callie outside, where the two year old wants to go like ALL the time.
Luckily, my husband had these days off so I had some help. He would take stinks outside while I took care of cranky baby girl. He even let me sleep in this morning!
And now i get to enjoy my nice bed toddler free! Ahh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.