03 January 2010

4d video

Decided to update my blog as it is no longer the holidays. I'm sure I'll play around with it some more when I find cuter backgrounds. Still trying to find that perfect in between where it's not too girly since this is supposed to be a blog about our lives together. But since I'm (Anna) the one who blogs I can make it however I want right?

Well I posted a little video of Wilson but I have more on my cd. This one that I am sharing is of Wilson in 4d.

Its a bit longer and you can kinda see him move around a bit but since he was being a bit stubborn and pressing his face against the uterus it's not as defined around his face as it could be.

I'm hoping maybe I can convince Andy to go later in my pregnancy and go to an elective U/S place so we can see Wilson with his features more defined. We will see if I get my way.

Anyways here's another video of our little boy! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.