In what seems like a long time but in reality not so long, you will be entering our lives in a new way.
Right now you are growing in mommy's belly and your daddy and I can feel you kick and press what we think is your head against my belly.
I keep thinking how 4 and a half months are going to fly by and I am excited, nervous, hopeful.
Your daddy and I knew we wanted to add to our family right away and were beyond thrilled when we learned you would be coming into our lives. You have been loved from the first moment we knew you had entered our lives. I know we are still trying to figure out everything you are going to need, what you aren't going to need, what we should buy, where we will be when you get here, are we making the right decisions for you? But all those things don't matter.
What does matter is that we love you, and that we have an amazing love for each other. I hope we can raise you and you can not only feel that love but be able to share in it, grow in it, and know what it is. We hope we can raise you to be a loving and kind person. We can't wait to see what kind of personality you are going to have. Who are you going to look like more? Are you going to love video games like your daddy? Are you going to get into everything and sometimes drive your mommy crazy? Your mommy is hoping you won't be bald like she was.
You are the most important thing in our lives. I hope one day when you are old enough to read this and understand, you will know that you are loved beyond any words I could ever even try to write out.
Love,
Your Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.