27 January 2010

Late Night Etsy Buy!


So I love etsy. I constantly surf it looking for things for gifts, for myself, and now for baby stuff!
Well I found the cutest prints and just had to buy them. Well I didn't have to buy them but I did anyways!Since we live in an apartment, we won't be decorating the babies room as much as I would like. No painting and trying not to spend too much.

I will hopefully be having a friend from work do something for me painting wise and he and I talked about how since we might move soon I would want something I could move. So he might paint me a mural of some sort.

Anyways back to my find. I found these adorable prints that I will try to find some frames for that would go great on the wall. They are gender neutral, simple, and in my opinion super cute!
I got the one you see up top in an 8x10 and then 2 smaller ones in 5x7 which look like



The bad thing is I want to buy more but I will try to restrain myself. I want to buy a wall decal as well which will be nice because most of them are reusable now so when we do end up moving all I will have to do is take down the hangings and take down the decal and slap them back up wherever else we may end up.

This is the decal that I am pretty sure I am going to buy and put over the crib. I really love the whole sleepy time/dreaming stuff. I can't wait to put all this together and have my sweet little man! I know he won't care where or what his stuff looks like but it makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.