But for boys, I'm just not quite there. I didn't like anything that had to do with Cars or sports or if I did. I didn't like the colors. I found a lot of the boy stuff to be too bright. I wanted to have something that would be soothing and calming for my little soon to be Hellion.
I also don't really love the color brown and that is a big fad right now with baby bedding. Chocolate brown with everything! Plus with our crib already brown I didnt think it would look right. Or at least in my mind it wouldn't look right.
I did like lambs for animals and I thought that would be a cute theme to go with. I found a bedding set which was quite expensive though and I just wasn't willing to spend that much.
So back to the drawing board.
I thought about registering for one but I'll be honest, most people buy little things for baby showers. (Clothes, diapers, bibs)
I really doubted anyone was going to want to spend 100 bucks for a 4 piece bedding set at target. Basically I didnt really like the selection and I didn't like the price I was going to have to pay for if I bought it at said Target/Babies R US/walmart.
So I started doing the next best thing. Surfing the internet, and more specifically Amazon! My new best friend!
I started searching just baby boy beddings and seeing what I could find. I originially fell in love with this bedding. It
So of course I went with the cheaper set. I'm not gonna lie I like the colors a little bit more in the more expensive bedding but it's something I can live with. I can't wait to get it in person and get everything all set up.
Well thats a whole nother post though. The big debate on if I should even decorate a room or not.
As of right now our spare bedroom is filled with a drumset that takes up a lot of space and my old desk. Plus we still have no idea when we are moving so I'm debating on even decorating a bunch. I might just wait until I know we are going to move for a little while. But like I said a whole nother post!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.