09 January 2010

What are you?

So I'm a sucker for doing anything I can fill out. I enjoy reading other friends and families and I happened to come across this one I thought would be fun to fill out.

I am: a wife, daughter, sister, friend, hopefully a mom.

I think: all over the place and sometimes too much.

I have: the best husband a girl could ask for!

I wish: to have a happy and healthy baby and an easy labor and more money! :)

I hate: beating myself up over things I did wrong. Close minded-ness.

I miss: warm weather, my arizona friends, my best friend Shawna.

I fear: losing the ones I love.

I hear: Andy playing 1 vs. 100 on xbox

I smell: our apartment.

I crave: attention, hello kitty, and now baby boy stuff.

I search: for baby stuff

I wonder: what Wilson is going to look like, what kind of personality will he have? Where are we going to be in a year?

I regret: not thinking things through. Not listening to myself enough.

I love: snuggling with Andy, feeling Wilson wiggle and kick around.

I ache: in my legs and back!

I am not: perfect.

I try: to be better with our finances, smarter with decisions I make, better in my thoughts.

I believe: in a thing called love.

I dance: if I have some drinks in me. Rhythm comes awkwardly to me but I love to have a good time. I'd rather look like an idiot and have fun than sit or stand not doing anything.

I sing: in the car, silly nonsense songs to Andy.

I cry: not often enough.

I fight: with myself sometimes.

I lose: my Patience sometimes with my husband. Need to get better with that.

I never: clean enough. There is always something that needs to be cleaned.

I always: try to have a good time and stay in a good mood.

I confuse: my husband sometimes with my way of thinking.

I listen: but sometimes I don't hear. I need to get better at that.

I can usually be found: at work. Or in front of my pc or on the couch at home.

I need: to be more active! Yuck to the weather making me want to do nothing.

I am happy: when I feel Wilson kicking.

I imagine: our son, where are lives are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.