It has gotten ridiculously cold out now! Last Winter I don't remember it being this cold but I was also pregnant and had my little bun in the oven keeping me extra toasty. I kind of miss feeling nice and comfortable instead of cold all the time!
It's been almost a week since Andy left. SIGH. I really don't know how single parents do it?! It has been lonely on somedays and boring on the other days.
Granted if I really were a single mom I probably would not be at home, I'd be working full time and putting my poor baby in day care all day. Which you gotta do what you gotta do, but for me personally, I want to be around my child and someday children. At least at this age when they are babies and young. I think once the youngest of my maybe 3? children starts school I will go back out into the world and find a low key job or think about if I want to really start a career.
Honestly though, I don't really want a career. I don't want to work 40 hours a week and only see my kids for dinner and bedtime. I don't want to wonder what they are doing all day when I'm not there.
I think I will probably just do something part time where I could work a little and not feel like I haven't done anything but work all day. Now what type of job that is? I'm not sure about.
I'm so lucky to have Andy who wants this for us and our family and is making a sacrifice like this. I know it's hard on me, but I know it's just as hard on him. Especially tearing himself away from his xbox. JEEZ!
1 week down 7 more to go. SIGH.
19 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.