02 December 2010

December already!?




Wow! I can't believe Christmas is creeping up on us. More importantly I can't believe Andy's ship date is creeping up on us. Yesterday we took Wilson to meet the Santa at the Mall and since we went on a weekday it was very slow which was nice. No waiting in lines or anything!

We wondered how Wilson was going to act meeting Santa. Normally meeting a huge hairy guy in all red can be quite traumatizing for little ones. I was so sure he was going to take one look at Santa and just start freaking out.

But instead he look at him very curiously and immediately wanted to grab his beard. He wasn't shy at all to Santa or to the ladies who were taking the pictures. I'm very amazed that the stranger anxiety hasn't kicked in quite yet.

We imagine it's going to happen soon though, Wilson has started to cry when we leave his eye sight which is kind of cute. But while Wilson naps I'm going to relax myself!

1 comment:

  1. hehe... Wilson still looks like such a little baby! I really want to get a Santa pic with Amelia, but I can't find a Santa around here! Can you believe that? Insane!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.