31 December 2010

New year, New beginnings

Wow. I can't believe today is the last day of 2010. What a crazy amazing year 2010 has been.

I get to celebrate the New Year tomorrow by going and celebrating two wonderful friends getting married! At least I plan on going but I have no idea what to wear. If I should take Wilson. Feeling a little weird if I went just by myself. Missing Andy definitely.

2011 is going to bring some very scary changes for us as a family. Moving to wherever the Air Force takes us and learning on how to live with out the help of our wonderful extended family. I know what it's like growing up in the military but now to live it on the other end where as a child, I had no worries or fears, is going to be a very trying thing for me. I will have to learn to be more independent. Learn to try to get involved and really find a home away from home family and still try to keep in as much contact with the family I already have!

I hope this blog will help with that for them as it has proven a wonderful place for me to be able to look back and marvel at how much has changed in the past 2 years. Growing up, becoming a wife, and a mother and learning how to basically become a parent. It's not easy but it's something I am so happy that I get to do.

Mistakes are going to be made, no one is perfect. I hope I can learn from my mistakes, and really be able to grow as a person. I want to be a better friend, daughter, wife, mother, sister. I hope this year will really be able to show me the way.

I can't wait to see what's in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.