I'm not even sure what that means! But Emily started a list and I want to do one too!
So I guess this list I would post random things about me. Some of the things may not come as a shocker to anyone like: I LOOOOVE HELLO KITTY
But maybe you'd be surprised to know that I once ate a whole bag of flaming hot cheetos in one sitting and my fingers were orange for DAYS!
This was back in my teen years when my metabolism was sooo high and I could just eat anything I wanted. If I ate a whole bag of flaming hot cheetos now I would probably gain 5 pounds just from looking at it.
I now try to only eat HALF the bag of cheetos in one sitting.
I hate driving. Really I do. There have been times where I'll just sit at home because I just DONT want to drive.
I want to visit Japan and have a really nice vacation there. Not just a couple days but really get to see Japan.
I really hope I someday have a girl and am seriously debating on having as many kids as possible to make that happen.
I have a hard time looking people I don't know well in the eyes. I don't know why but it makes me nervous!
I've fallen off the horse and have bitten 2 of my fingernails after quitting for over 2 years.
I'm instantly jealous of anyone with long slender beautiful hands.
I'm instantly jealous whenever someone gets something that I want.
I really want to learn how to use my new camera so I can learn to take really nice pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.