Well our Christmas has come and gone and Wilson is still slightly feeling the effects from the busy holiday! My goodness!
He did extremely well considering he took almost practically NO naps on Christmas and is getting his top teeth in. He was able to nap a bit on the way to my dad's which is an hour drive but he typically will take a good 2 hour nap so he was still a bit off.
Made it a bit easier for him to go to sleep both nights though.
Today I put him down and about 1:15 pm and he slept until 4:45 pm when I rudely woke him up. We went over to hang out a little with Andy's cousin Allie and Kristie and her girls and some of the Aunts.
Tomorrow he has to get his second Flu shot and I'm hoping we will maybe take his measurements just so I can see if he's grown much in the past month.
Let's hope his shot won't make him too terribly cranky tomorrow. Normally when he has gotten his shots he sleeps really good but he's only get one instead of the vaccination cocktail he has gotten.
I can't believe I can actually see his top teeth coming in! I love his little bottom teeth grin. Having top teeth will make him look more grown up than I am ready for! AHHHH!!!
27 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.